Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Welcome to Droyne, my fellow blog conspirator!

Yesterday, I had a nice, long phone conversation with my older brother (known to you as Droyne, known to me as something easier to pronounce), and he has agreed to join my blog site as a contributor/co-administrator. To use the old BBS lingo, he is my co-sysop.

I think you will find his postings very fun to read. While he and I come from very similar childhood backgrounds, you will find that he and I differ somewhat on a few things here and there, so you will get a fresh approach to some of the rantings I've posted over the past few months. (He's a parent, I'm not. He works in the commercial sector, I don't. He pursued science in college, while I pursued music. He lives in a different part of the country than I. You get the idea.)

He's honored me with being a regular reader of this blog over the past few months, and I'm very excited to have him come on board as a contributor. I look forward to reading his postings, and I hope you will, too!

No comments: