Friday, December 23, 2005

A Shameless Bit of Self Promotion...

For whatever reason, you are reading this blog. And for that, I give you my thanks. Maybe you are a college friend of mine, or someone I've become friends with since college. Perhaps you are a family member. Perhaps you are blog junkie who agrees with my political views. Whatever the circumstances that brought you to this blog, again, I thank you.

I started this blog on advice from a friend and published author who recommended that I write something every day. Since this blog's inception, my posts progressed from a diary-like format to include political commentary and some recipes. This year, I invited my best friend and older brother to join me blog as a co-contributor (to be a sounding-board for my erstwhile rants, to "balance" my posts with the ideas/positions of someone with a slightly different background than I, and also because I wanted him here!)...

Here's my shameless self promotion for the coming year - if you like this blog, please, please tell your friends, family, or others who may like it, too, to visit this blog! And I encourage you, our valued blog viewers to comment whenever the mood strikes you! Droyne and I have no way accurately guage just how many people visit this site, and the comments on our posts are few. The more comments we get, the more we know that the site is looked-at, and the more valuable the discussion about our posts gets.

Again, thanks for visiting the blog! You folks are great! I'm sure we'll be posting again before the year closes out, but I want you to know just how much we appreciate you're visiting this site.

Thank you, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

No comments: